Membership Categories and Fees
Membership of Merrion Cricket Club consists of two categories (“Playing members” and “Non-playing members”) and within these two categories, there are a number of classes of members:
There are four classes of playing members:
- Life members
- Senior members (including honorary and temporary members),
- Youth members, and
- Family members.
- A “Playing member” is a person who is entitled to play cricket, participate in Club activities and/or use the Club facilities in accordance with the Rules of the Club.
- A “Senior member” shall be 18 years of age or older as of the 1st April in any given year.
- A “Youth member” shall be less than 18 years of age as of the 1st April in any given year.
- A Family Membership consists of one senior member plus additional members of his or her family, being his or her partner and/or
children still in full time education and under 18 years of age.
There are four classes of non-playing members:
- corporate members,
- pavilion members,
- temporary pavilion members, and
- social members
Membership Subscription Rates
Senior Playing - €350 [including all match fees]
Junior Playing [Students / Non-Waged] - €175 [including all match fees]
Pavilion [Social Cricket and Non-Playing] - €165
Women Senior - €140
Social - €50
- 5th class and above (i.e. Minors, Juniors & Colts): €130
- 4th class and below: €100
- A Family [Pavilion] Membership is €330
- A Family Membership with a Senior Playing Member is €490
An online membership registration is required for each individual member.
For example, if you are the parent of, say, two children, you can either apply for membership for each of the two children and register the two children or you can apply for family membership at €330 and register each member of your family.
A Late Payment fee of €50 shall apply in respect of subscription fees not paid by 1st June.